Monday, December 31, 2007


Anyone who has been around us lately knows what a challenge it has been to keep clothing on Michael. He is right in the middle of potty training and I guess we allowed him to go in the buff a little too long! Anyway, I took a couple of pictures of him to show a typical day of getting him dressed, and this is only the underwear!

Backwards but at this point we're okay with that!


Can you see him? Look behind the island, keep in mind I am running to catch him!

Around the corner and safe on through the living room for lap 2....

I guess you have to be smarter than the 2 year old! I finally realized a bribe with big sister's Leapster could sidetrack him! Maybe tomorrow he'll get some clothes?????

2 comments:

Frayer Family said...

Those are the funniest pictures...because we know that we have all been there during potty training times!

Rommel and Christy said...

Hey Emily-
I am so glad we found eachother on here...I got your address from Jen. Your family is growing up so fast, I can't believe it! They are all so cute! Good to hear from you, see you soon!