Monday, March 24, 2008

At Last....

Okay so I know I said I would update this blog along time ago but I am finally catching up on my life and here is the first installment. We have had a busy month filled with traveling so I have a lot of fun pictures. I will start with the most recent event being Easter. Naomi was really into it this year. We also had a little dinner party and the kids did a little easter egg hunt.



Michael dropped his egg and it spilled.

His friend kindly came over to help him clean it up but Michael had other plans.

You would not believe how many jelly beans he shoved in his mouth as quickly as possible!

Seriously!


Naomi loved the egg hunt. When all the other kids were done she was still going long after!




2 comments:

Frayer Family said...

Hey,
I am glad that you finally posted new pictures. I have my Easter pictures up too. Hope you have checked my blog out. I can't believe you were in California (that close to us and you didn't tell us). It has been way too long since we have talked (on the phone and in person). I love your cute family.
Love you guys,
Jaimee

AmyT said...

Darling pics Em! I wish we could have been with you guys at Disneyland. It would have been so much fun for Taylor. We have never taken her(I know, what a bad parent I am!). We are actually planning to do the Disneyland half marathon on Aug 31, so maybe we could plan to get together if you were in town...Even better, you should run it with me! We can train together via email/blogging :). But really, if you are able, it would be so much for Tay to spend time with your kids. And fun for me to see you too! Love ya!