Saturday, June 28, 2008

CMN Cookie Eating Contest

When Michael was little he was a miracle baby so as a family we work with Children's Miracle Network to raise funds for local hospital equipment. This particular event was more fun then work! Naomi and Michael entered a cookie eating contest. Naomi won her age bracket! She was the star of the evening news that night and proclaimed her star power for over a week! She won free cookies everyday for a year from the local bakery, just what we need!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Way to go Naomi!!! You should be so proud!!

Frayer Family said...

Great job Naomi!! way cool! a girl after my own heart! By the way...Yes Emily... I have lost weight! I have been trying very hard and I am about 20 pounds away from what I weighed when I got married. I haven't been posting pictures of myself that much because I didn't want my family to see me. I wanted to suprise them when I went down to Provo. I am down here now and they have seen me so I can post pictures of myself now. I came down because Terri had her 3rd baby (on Jason's birthday, June 28th). (My sister) Anyway...cute pictures!! You need to post more pictures of you too!! Love ya,
Jaimee

Lea said...

Way to go Naomi, that is awesome! And I can't believe Michael is 3, is that right? He and Abby are a lot closer than I realized...she still says he is her boyfriend. Miss you guys

Lea

Anonymous said...

Free cookies for a year! The pictures are so cute. Hannah was talking today about her best friend that she never gets to see because she is in Texas! When do we get to see you again? Hopefully soon?! xoxxo, a

Elizabeth said...

I finally got your sis to do my tag--now I have to keep bugging you until you do it!!!! Are you still in California living it up with your mom. Always fun times there, that's for sure. I'll keep checking back to see if you've done it.........