Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Day of School!


Naomi's teacher.

Can you see our backyard?!



Maddie has a male teacher and unbelievably he lives across the street! He could not be a more perfect teacher for our Maddie especially when we watched him drive around the neighborhood in boots, a cut off t-shirt and on his Harley! Maddie thinks he is so cool.
Michael so badly wants to go to school with them. Poor kid!

Naomi was so excited!

I wanted to take more pictures of Maddie but she told me to knock it off because I was embarrassing her!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!! So glad you are all settled and escaped before the hurricane got you. Your mom was having major stress when we were there when she was trying to change flights to get to you guys. Your kids look so cute. Hope you all adjust to your new place!!!!!

Layton family said...

Perfect... I wasn't able to get mom's pics to you. Bug her, she'll do it. I especially like the cute one of Naomi's big face. Maddie looks so old. Emily she is practically a little teenager! Then there is Mikeeee with his big smile and skinny legs! GOtta love those kids

Ashley said...

Woo hoo, welcome back to blogging. I've been wondering how your family is doing. I love the pictures of Maddie and Naomi. I also love that Naomi told you to stop taking pictures because you were embarrassing her. Way funny!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Emlily I don't know if you remember me I'm Claudia Walker from Monterrey Mx. We met in Collage Station like 1 year ago. Anyway I just saw you are a blogger yay! I've been wanted to keep in touch with you but there is always something. I have so many great memories about you and your family. I'm expecting number 3 and last one. One of those dreams you know...made me to take the decision. Anyway I hope you can check my blog whenever you have time. You can still teach me english!
take care and greetings (gosh this looks like a letter haha)
Claudia

Diana said...

You are probably so relieved to finally be settled. Your kids are so cute. They are growing up so fast.