Friday, October 3, 2008

I need some help....

  I just started a new job.  I am selling Lia Sophia jewelry.  I mostly started doing it so I could afford to own it.  Check out my website and check out the catalog.  I am totally lame but I loved it when I saw some stars wearing some of the same jewelry I have! ( i.e The Hills Girls.  So now you know what a serious lamo I am that I even know who those girls are and that it made me excited.)


  I am trying to figure out what the best pieces are that I should add to my collection for clients to see, so it would be such a great favor to me if you would take a look at the catalog found on my website and post a response of your top three favorite pieces here on my blog.  I know my choice but I need to add more than just my own personal taste to my collection.  Anyone who posts will receive a $5 gift certificate from me.   Thank you so much for your help!!!

www.liasophia.com/emilytrefethen

To find the catalogs just click on the "Our Jewelry" on the upper right hand of the screen.  Don't forget to look at both the Fall/Winter catalog and the Kiam family collection.  If you want to have some fun look at the Red Carpet Collections.

I've also added a link under my favorite links to my website and the main Lia Sophia website as well!


2 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Em I wanted to vote but I couldn't. I saw some of the jewelry that I love. I might ask Glenn for some after all my b-day will be in a couple of weeks and he won't be here I hope he gets something for me. Anyway I keep in touch with Lin. She lives in Tucson and is on a trip right now. I'll be sending her e-mail in case you want to keep in touch with her.
Claudia

Elicia said...

I love Lia Sophia. I always go crazy when they have good deals like 'buy your least expensive full price and get up to four half off'. I have been buying it for a few years and have tons of stuff. But always want more! Is there anyway to order thru you when they have those good deals even though we don't live near each other?
Anyway - as far as my three favorites, that is hard so I will list 3 of the things I recently bought out of the fall/winter catolog that I really loved -
the Sangria (N74) detachable necklaces, also I wear the Lacey (803) pierced earrings all the time, and I love my Vixen (N48) necklace too, I wore it last week to church. I have the matching bracelet from when they sold it too.
Good luck with this - you will be great at it.