Monday, October 20, 2008

SYTYCD Heaven!!!!!


Okay, so anyone who knows me is aware that So You Think You Can Dance is my favorite, favorite show!!!  When I found out we were moving to Kansas I looked up their tour dates and it just so happened that one coincided with a business trip my dad was making to the area.  To make a long story short I forced my mom to come up and go with me and I spent painstaking hours trying to get the best seats possible.  I ended up with floor seats about 19 rows back from center stage.  Great tickets I thought.  Well when we got there, not so great!  None of us could even see the stage because the heads in front of us.  I was so disappointed until my Mom saved the day!  She went up to customer service to "complain"  in the nicest way possible because we paid the highest ticket price for seats we can't even see in.  Turns out they had reserved some seats in the front, center stage for media and had a few left.  They gave them to us!  We were so close I could hear their breath, see their bruises and yes believe it or not I even saw some cellulite dimples and a boob (they really  need to do something about those costume malfunctions, poor girl)!  It was incredible and the time of my life.  Here are just a few pictures!



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Look's like a lot of fun Emily. I'm a big fan of "So you think you can dance" as well!!!!!!

Layton family said...

Glad you posted those! we had great seats when we used your tickets to the show in LA, but I didn't get to see any boobies

kelly said...

I am so jealous!!! I love that show and how fun that would be to see them dance live. I am sure Maddy loved it too!